Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spoiled grown up girl

Good Evening. Hi, it's been few days after my last post, I had busy started as a sophomore. So tonight I'm gonna talk about what bothering my mind and it will be a melancholic post, hope you don't mind eh? :)

First, I want to make it clear I am a 'Mommy's girl'. Either way on my mom's side, she always have it in her mind that I am an independent grown up woman. She doesn't contact me that much when I'm away from her, she doesn't text me everyday, she never ever called me if I don't ask or I called her first, when I'm in need I'll text her asked opinion or advices and she usually replied with short message.
No, my mom not that cold-hearted toward me, she just being herself and act indifferent and believing that I'm fine in here, on the other side of the ocean. But, when I'm around her, she always accomplished all my need even though I didn't ask for it.
She is an AB blood type with her split and complicated mind. And she always surprises me with her amazing works, with her talent, and crazy creativity.

Me, as an ugly duckling keep on hoping someday, one day I could shine and become a beautiful swan princess, like my mom the swan queen. She's just like a queen, a shadow behind her king, secret behind the greatness of a king, a back up, hidden guardian, a wisdom in silence.
And I pray I'll inherit her incredible ability, every miracle she has. The long last beauty, the gentle heart, a great role model, healing ability, art and craft skill, powerful entrepreneur, a multi-talented covered with modesty.

A woman that happened to be my mom, my very best friend, my older sister, my role model.
My everything.

When I miss her, I didn't tell her, I'm praying, and hope everything will be alright. And wrote it on blog, because I just couldn't straightly tell her how I miss her.
(It was only about 4 days after parted with my mom and I already missing her so much, I guess I'm a super spoiled daughter in the whole world.)

Mother, I miss you and I love you. And I'm fine, and grateful to have you silently supporting me.

p.s : Dad if you read this, don't worry I love you too because you always in mom's side, and support her like she supporting me. Without you, she'll be broken, a half broken wing. Without you, she would never be a great mom a wife and a wonderful role model for her daughter. Without you, she would never be a queen and I would never become a princess.

Your only daughter, x x x

Nate




2 comments:

  1. Gaya menulis anda menarik, mungkin blum banyak yang tahu blog ini tp yakinlah pasti banyak yg suka(salah satux aku) krn bisa jadi bahn inspirasi.
    semoga semangat menulis itu tak pernah hilang. Keep the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih ya :) Aamiin semoga tulisan aku bermamfaat

      Delete