Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Introducing

Hello, How are you?
Quite odd and late having a blog isn't it? while people are busy with tumblr stuff. I have to admit I don't understand how to use tumblr. I have it, but don't know what to do with it, so yeah I am one of those silent reader of tumblr.
Anyway, I'm not new with this blog thingy I had maybe thousand abandoned old blogs which I forgot their passwords. And, why I decided to made a new one? because after did blog-walking from beauty blogs to inspirational blogs and searched some sherlock's stuff on tumblr, I found this fictional blog of Dr. John Hamish Watson, here check it out John Watson's Blog (or maybe you could just Google it) run by BBC of course.
And it inspired me to made blog, which influenced the name of my blog.
Nah the name itself a bit bizzare and contained an ambiguous meaning, I don't know how you captured it but for me 'Little Big things' stand for 'Any little things happen or action you do in your present could be a big things or result in your future.' So I decided to made a blog based on my experience or whatsoever will happen in my life, or maybe it would be a beauty blogs I still have no idea, depends on the willingness of my future-self to keep writing on this virtual diary.
Thanks for reading and have a good day! x x x

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment