Saturday, November 19, 2016

Please wait while I'm updating...

Like an app, I have to update and upgrade myself too. That's why I always need some completely 'me time' where I pull off from any social interaction either real world or virtual world. I shut everyone out, for good reason thou... I need to re-evaluate myself and re-invent my mindset and my whole purpose. (Or something like that)
This happen not that often, usually I realized I need an upgrade because my life has been stagnant or I'm failing.
These days, I feel slowly failing very slowly... But surely I can see the bottom.

So, somehow if anyone asked me 'Who are you exactly? Can you explain yourself?' I can't exactly say who I am because I always changing, adapting with current environment and stuffs, the 'me' you meet now and ask on that very moment may be different from the 'me' I used to be that you demanded to explain out.
The hardest part of updating yourself is to make sure your old version don't come back and creeping in. Keep what was good in you and change what was brought you down.
I love changing, to be better, to be greater.
So yea, when people asked me 'Who are you?' I was wondering should I introduce my old version or explain my progressing updating version?
Anyway this just another rambling post, I really wish this updating one will be a success, I tried updating several times but the old version keep coming back lol lol, I guess I am way too comfortable with my current self I needed lot of determination to change to updated version.

No comments:

Post a Comment