Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hijab and CHSI

 Assalamualaikum,


The hottest tv series in this ramadhan month probably,
#catatanhatiseorangistri based on the novel with the same title by Asma Nadia.

   I watched the three episodes of this tv series  because I was enchanted with Dewi Sandra appearances, she looks so pretty. A different kind of pretty than the time when she has not wear a hijab, maybe it’s the makeup or the color choices of the hijab but one thing for sure she looks completely different, grace, and poise. As if her aura illuminated the whole screen (Tv’s screen). 


Why so prettaaayy mba dewi? 

I stopped watch it because I’m tired with the backsounds, it hurts my ears and head, despite the interesting story line and the beautiful Dewi Sandra I decided to not watch it frequently.

   Alongside that I had had a little conversation with my friend, not far from men and cheating. Probably we were talking about #CHSI then continued to this topic, I haven’t married but I am pretty common with this topic, the kind of issue I have to prepare with if soon I married to a man. My friend, once the type who against cheating (which most of the woman does), as I think cheating is common for those who don’t have standard in life or weak in deen.

Whichever reasons are, cheating is non-permitted. Islam taught us to lower our gaze, this also a way to avoid cheating too, right? Whoever follow Islam rules can actually avoid the possible of cheating to happen.

   When we started our conversation, my friend said she can’t be too judgmental to anyone who cheats, because this issue also happened in her family. I replied, that also happened in mine too, but that doesn’t mean I can’t judge them wrong. Speaking of which, Islam also told us (precisely Quran told us) to wear hijab.
I relate the topic of hijab while we talk about cheating, I said to my friend
'Do you know why cheating happen?
It is because the woman’s fault. They’re being flirty. Logically, a cat won’t refuse a salty fish once they offered.'.

A different case may happen if the women are refused to act flirty. In fact,

A woman can’t refuse for being beautiful and (cough) sexy, God made us that way.

A man can’t refuse to look at a pretty woman and enjoy the view.  

A man can’t refuse to fall in love with another woman beside his wife (come on, there are lot of beautiful women out there, we can’t forbid a man to fall in love with beautiful creature.)  

BUT A WOMAN CAN choose to refuse a married man’s love, can’t they? Unless they don’t have any heart and mind to even dare to take away another woman's man. (COME ON there're a lot of men out there, across your workplace, city, and country! Why took away another woman’s? are you that CHEAP missy?)

   I am a woman, but I certainly sure it's the woman  fault if there any cheating cases happen! It's the kind of woman who can’t put hijab in their heart, their mind, their body, their playful voice, their intense touching, and anything that a woman should put a hijab on.
Then again, this is why women have to wear hijab, because women can cause fitnah in world with or without they realized it. Hijab are there to prevent us women, and men to do any further close to sin, as in cheating, zinah, khalwat, etc.

   If there is anyone who admitted it is the man fault who're insisted on cheating with her or insisted to loving her, COME ON. He has a wife! He is committed to death to marry her, why would he want to chase after you but he don’t want to marry you anyway? It's because you gave him a chance! If you reject him on the first place, he’ll simply forget you and come back to his wife again.

Well, the case may occur differently if he come straight to you and say he want to make you his second wife (with his wife's blessing too) and you accept him because you love him as much as he love you. But most of women don’t want to  be in second place even though it’s halal, most of them just want to snatch away other people man.


  In Islam polygamy is halal IF the man can assure he can play fair between the wives, if he can’t be sure then why seeking another woman? Islam always make it easier for us, in a consequence we take full responsibility of our action. 


All above only my opinion, from my point of view. If you have another opinion, please do share.

Thank you,

Wassalamualaikum..



Natasya.


Put on hijab girls, not only physically but also mentally.

1 comment: