Sunday, November 4, 2012

treak or trict

Sooo I've dreamed to celebrate Halloween in my whole years, and it finally fulfilled.
 My faculty celebrated it. yayy! And I won't miss it.
I don't know how the whole event went, because I left before the event started. I just came to peek and took some shots then left with my friends to watch movie. 
Anyway, it ain't made it less for halloween night, it was funny how people looked at you suspiciously and realized 'Ow, it's halloween!' or suddenly greeted you and said 'Happy halloween!', while you walked in the mall.
So here is the picture, it's me on the right. And for the awesome makeup of mine made by my friend on the left. :D


How I looked like Tim Burton's character in this picture. 
And, I was um.. a woman in black with teared mouth. It was a super simple costume (all thanks to the make up) I used an unused black dress and cutted the bottom skirt carelessly, a black long scarf and floral headband to covered my head.

It was fun!

I hope this kind of event will come up next year too. I know it's a western culture, but I guess it's kinda good if we (Indonesian) adapt it, for adult to take rest and have fun while exploring creativity to make costume.


Ciao! x x x

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment