Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ahem.

Hello again,
I'm writing in here --my virtual diary with an assumption no one read it (actually no one did. lol,). I write everything and anything because i think this is one of a way to keep a journal for me. I have several diaries which sometimes i write on it when i am in the mood and once i started write on it, i wrote a freaking long story, and in any other day i was too lazy too hand-writing on anything because my hand-writing is ugly, So i wrote it here, sometimes i published it sometimes it stays on draft.

Anyway, for those who spend time to read through my 'online diary' i'm just going to say.

'Ahem, sir or madam, thank you for your time and you can judge me in anyway you want to, i don't mind. I don't publish just anything, I meant, of course i keep private stuffs private and you'll never know... everything in here were only the surface. I published it online because sometimes i wanted to ranted or to be heard or simply too frustrated to kept it all inside. k, thx. peace and love.'


No comments:

Post a Comment