Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello again, online diary!

Random picture is random, so it won't be too boring with all texts
Goshhhhh........ I did not change these past two years, didn't I (?) 
I still an unstable college student, still dependent (to almost to everyone). 
Still haven't make any significant progress in my inner life and inner mind.
Still love to wasting time, still lazy, still procrastinating a lot, still sleeps too much and too late.
But i left tea and changed it with coffee. ( i miss you tea, i miss the time we spent together)
But some said, my personality a bit changed (in a good way).

As we are all getting old, and I already 20 this year (duh) goodbye holly jolly molly beautiful teenage days! 
There was nothing frightening me more than stays in one place and never actually moving, when time always moving and left us all behind. (or some of you probably cheat the time).
Let’s pray from today and tomorrow on for those who left ‘teen age’ this year, days will filled with joyous  fun and superficial easywork ((what does that even meeaaann? Hahaha))

Let’s enjoy the years ahead, we probably won’t live too long.. make sure to prays and do good deeds!

For 2013, so long! Bye!
Cheers,

Natasya.
--Oh… (dang) I love to write, why I haven’t write anything back in 2013?



No comments:

Post a Comment